ICM Jumuah Announcements 11/2/18
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- ICM Monthly Potluck will be held this Sunday November 4 at 6:00pm. In order to have a successful event, every family who attends should bring a dish to share. See ICMNC.org for signup
- In response to parental requests, the Tuesday Elementary Halaqa timing is changing to 6:30 – 7:15 beginning this coming Tuesday in sha’Allah.
- Due to the end of Daylight Savings time this weekend, next week’s Jumuah schedule will be changing. Please check our website icmnc.org for updates.
- IAR is having Health Night between 7-8pm. The presentations will be on chaplain and volunteering free services at Duke Hospital, and ADHD, mood and anxiety disorders
- Al Muslim Net Matrimony will be hosting two singles’ social events InshaAllah.
on Saturday, November 10, 2018 at Apex Masjid. Single brothers and sisters seeking marriage are encouraged to attend. Parents are welcome.
- Al-Maghrib Triangle will be hosting their upcoming seminar “Love Notes: Marriage and Family Life” on November 16th through 18th with Sheikh Yaser Birjas. That is only two weeks away! Scholarship application deadline is Monday November 5th. Please see Al-Maghrib Triangle’s Facebook or Instagram page for more details
- ICM Food Pantry needs your continuous donations. Please donate food items in the box at the masjid. Monetary donations are welcome.
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen