Assalamu’alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- Tonight is the new Middle School Girls Halaqa from 6-7:00. It is open to all Middle School girls.
In sha’Allah today there will be the Middle School halaqa for brothers at 6:30 followed by the Friday Night Youth Program from 7:30 -9:45 pm at the ICM Facility.
- Girls Night is canceled tomorrow. Instead the community is invited to the first Quran Night at ICM’s new facility. The event begins after Maghrib Prayer. Everyone is welcome, refreshments will be served.
- ICM will be having their Annual Fundraiser this year on March 12th, 2016 at 6pm at One Eleven Place in Cary. Tickets are available from Imam Abdenasser, Sr Tahseen and at icmnc.org: $10 for adults and $5 for children. Please spread the word to family and friends and plan to attend.
- Qabeelat Rihla welcomes everyone to the newest Al-Maghrib seminar titled ‘Protect This House’ from March 18-20. This 3-day class will discuss family relationships including: marriage, parent-child, siblings and more! Taught by renowned Shaykh Yaser Birjas, this class is certain to improve your knowledge on how to build and maintain strong relationships. This seminar follows the book Al-Adab al-Mufrad by Imam Al-Bukhari. Enroll today to reserve your seat www.qrihla.org.
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen.