Assalamu’alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- The shura has posted the proposed the renovation plans for ICM. Please go to icmnc.org to view the plans and use the form to provide feedback until June 18.
- Tonight is the Middle School Girls Halaqa Deen for Teens from 6:45-8:00. It is open to all Middle School girls.
- Tonight the brothers programs will be meeting at NetSports from 8-10pm. The Middle School boys halaqa is cancelled.
- Girls Night meets tomorrow from 5-7:30 pm.
- The deadline has been extended for submitting your design for an official ICM volunteer t-shirt. The winning design will be awarded $50. Please see the ICM website for details.
- Bonfire for youth grade 6 and up will be held on May 28 at Hanging Rock State Park. Cost is $20 per person. See icmyouth.org for sign up and details
- Qabeelat Rihla would like to invite everyone to our upcoming Ramadan Seminar with Imam AbuTaleb and Imam Muamar titled, Qur’anic Objectives of Ramadan: A Practical Rubric, on Saturday June 4th, 2016 from 9 AM – 5 PM at IAR. The event is free, however, you are requested to register at qrihla.org
- The IAR Hajj group has chosen Adam Travel for handling Hajj travel arrangements. Tentative dates for Hajj travel are September 1, 2016 until September 15, 2016. If interested in joining the Masjid’s group, please register online.
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen.