Jumuah Announcements 8/11/17
Assalamu’alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- Alhamdulillah, with Allah’s Blessings and this community’s continuous support, ICM has acquired the adjacent property at 101 Quail Fields Ct. This in sha’Allah will help improve our parking capacity and give us added flexibility towards self sufficiency. This is a significant milestone and ICM would like to thank the community for their patience, support and encouragement. Jazakum Allahu Khairun to each of you.
- Middle School and High School Boys halaqa meet tonight from 7-8
- Boys Night will meet tonight from 8-10 in sha’Allah. It is open to all boys age 7 and up
- Girls Night meets tomorrow from 5-7:30.
- All sisters who are High School and College age are invited to a new monthly program called Hot Chocolate Hangouts. We teach the girls about the Islamic perspective on many topics that our youth find difficult to discuss with parents. This is an opportunity to discuss issues they or their friends may be facing in an Islamic environment. The group will meet at ICM from 8-10pm this Saturday.
- ICM YC is thrilled to announce our first ever trip to Kings Dominion on Saturday, August 19th. As always, this outing is open to all gender youth in grades 7 & up Register at icmyouth.org
- ICNA will be hosting their Annual Muslim Family Day by reserving the entire Six Flags Theme Park in Baltimore/DC on Saturday, September 16th. If you or your family are interested in joining in on this special day of fun, please visit www.icmyouth.org to register your interest. If there is sufficient interest, the ICM YC would secure group discounts for transportation, hotels and as well as other tours in DC & VA.
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen