Jumuah Announcements 8/18/17
Assalamu’alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh,
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- Alhamdulillah, with Allah’s Blessings and this community’s continuous support, ICM has acquired the adjacent property at 101 Quail Fields Ct. This in sha’Allah will help improve our parking capacity and give us added flexibility towards self sufficiency. This is a significant milestone and ICM would like to thank the community for their patience, support and encouragement. Jazakum Allahu Khairun to each of you.
- Deen 4 Teens, a middle school girls halaqa meets tonight from 6:45-8pm
- Middle School and High School Boys halaqa meet tonight from 7-8
- Boys Night will meet tonight from 8-10 in sha’Allah. It is open to all boys age 7 and up
- Girls Night meets tomorrow from 5-7:30.
- On Monday August 21 ICM will be holding Salat ul Kusuf (the prayer of the eclipse) after Thuhr Prayer
- On Wednesday August 23 after Maghrib Prayer ICM will be hosting a presentation by Scholarship Plaza. They will be teaching us ways to find scholarships and avoid student loans.
- Dr Main Alqudah, President and Professor of Sharia/Islamic Finance at Al-Huda University will be with us at ICM on August 26 after Thuhr Prayer for a lecture on Financial Stability. Topics to be covered include: Halal stock market, Planning for the Future, Halal income and Financial advices
- Al Mizaan will be having an open house on August 27 from 11am – 12pm at ICM
- ICM Youth Committee is Looking for Motivated and Talented Youth to Organize an Upcoming Youth Conference. This is a Conference for the youth, organized by the youth! For more information on this unique opportunity, visit www.icmyouth.org
- ICNA will be hosting their Annual Muslim Family Day by reserving the entire Six Flags Theme Park in Baltimore/DC on Saturday, September 16th. If you or your family are interested in joining in on this special day of fun, please visit www.icmyouth.org to register your interest. If there is sufficient interest, the ICM YC would secure group discounts for transportation, hotels and as well as other tours in DC & VA.
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen