ICM will offer two shifts of Eid prayer. Registration is required to attend the prayer. To ensure the safety and enough prayer slots for the attendees, please register each family member attending prayer individually including kids. You can register up to 5 individuals with one email ID. If you have not registered and we do not have space to accommodate you, volunteer may ask you to leave the premises.
- Please do not attend if you have these symptoms, Cough, Shortness of breath, Fever, Chills, Muscle Pain, Headache, Sore throat, Loss of taste or smell.
- Please pray at home if you are a risk group (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/underlying-conditions.html).
- Please pray at home if you have traveled outside of NC in last 14 days.
- Prayers are held in the Masjid parking lot behind building 101. Bring your own mat and please note that the ground is rough.
- If you have under-16 children who participate in the prayer you are responsible for making sure they maintain social distancing.
- Please make Wudu and check your temperature at home before you come and bring all your personal protection including masks per CDC guidelines with you.
- Please arrive on time for prayer and leave immediately after the end of the prayer service.
- Please practice social distancing at all time. Always stay at least 6-feet apart from others.
- The prayer place is arranged to insure social distancing. Rows are arranged 6-feet apart and each row has marks every 6 feet. Please pray at the marked locations.
- Please avoid shaking hands , use verbal greetings instead.
- Volunteers are available to help and guide you upon your arrival. Please follow their directions to ensure safe and healthy conditions.
- There will be no access to the facility or restrooms.
Reminder: Zakat ul Fitr is an important Islamic obligation due on every member of the household and is to be given before the time of Eid Prayer. If you have not paid your Zakat please click here to pay your Zakat-ul-Fitr