ICM Jumuah Announcements 11/16/18
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- ‘Before and After “I Do”‘: You are invited to attend a free one night seminar by Shaykh Yaser Birjas answering questions on the topic of marriage. Everyone age 16 and up is invited to attend this special program tonight 7:00 – 10:00PM at Talley Student Union on NC State Campus. See qrihla.org for details
- ZFNC’s Move 4 Clean Water – Come join us in our first ever Walkathon on 17th Nov @ Bond park to help raise funds to provide Clean water globally. Register @ https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/move-4-clean-water
- ICNA Relief invites you to our fundraiser taking place on November 30th, from 6pm to 10pm at the Season Tandoor Banquet in Durham, NC. Our goal is raise funds to establish the first Women’s Transitional Home to service women and children in Triangle area.Come join us and be part of this noble cause. https://www.icnarelief.org/NCFund
- ICM Food Pantry needs your continuous donations. It is open on the first of each month to those in need. Please donate food items in the box at the masjid. Monetary donations are welcome.
- Alhamdlulillah, ICM is happy to offer two sessions of Youth Mental First Aid Training. This course is suited for anyone who regularly interacts with adolescents. The December Session will be held on Monday 12/10 and Monday 12/17 9:00am – 1:00pm. The January Session will be held on Saturday 1/12/19 and Saturday 1/19/19 2:00 – 6:15pm. The cost of the course is only $20 per student. This class will be open to brothers and sisters. Please visit the icmnc.org for registration forms.
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen