ICM Jumuah Announcements 2/22/19
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- ICM Food Pantry needs your continuous donations. It is open on the first Saturday of each month to those in need. Please donate food items in the box at the masjid. Monetary donations are also welcome.
- Please note, on the following dates Jumuah Prayer will be held in the MASJID ONLY: March 29, May 3 and September 29
- AlMaghrib Triangle is happy to announce its upcoming IlmNight “Silver Linings: Rising Above the Storm”, coming to Raleigh tomorrow, February 23rd from 7 -10 PM with Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed. Please visit almaghrib.org/Raleigh for more details.
- IAR Health is happy to announce the creation of a Peer Support Group for Muslim sisters. This group is open to all sisters who would like a safe environment to share methods of coping with the stresses and anxiety of daily life. The first meeting will be 9:30 am Thursday February 28th at 4041 Ed Dr, Raleigh, NC 27612. All Muslim sisters are welcome. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen