ICM Jumuah Announcements 2/8/19
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- ICM Food Pantry needs your continuous donations. It is open on the first Saturday of each month to those in need. Please donate food items in the box at the masjid. Monetary donations are also welcome.
- The Women’s Committee of ICM invites all ladies to our new monthly get-together on Friday February 15 after Isha Prayer. We will hear a presentation by Sr Zareen Ayesha who will be sharing her experiences while visitng a Rohingya Refugee camp.
- If your child attends the Friday or Saturday youth programs, they need to register for 2019. Forms can be found at icmyouth.org
- AlMaghrib Triangle is happy to announce its upcoming IlmNight “Silver Linings: Rising Above the Storm”, coming to Raleigh on February 23rd from 7 -10 PM with Ustadha Yasmin Mogahed. Please visit almaghrib.org/Raleigh for more details.
- No insurance-no problem, Come join us for a Free health check at IAR. February 15th 5:00 – 8:00 pm.
Please note, on the following dates Jumuah Prayer will be held in the MASJID ONLY: February 22, March 29, May 3 and September 29
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen