ICM Jumuah Announcements 1/25/19
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- ICM Food Pantry needs your continuous donations. It is open on the first Saturday of each month to those in need. Please donate food items in the box at the masjid. Monetary donations are also welcome.
- If your child attends the Friday or Saturday youth programs, they need to register for 2019. Forms can be found at icmyouth.org
- ICM will be hosting a Quran Institute for preschool children age 3-5. Registration is now open. This program run by MAS will be open Monday through Friday. Subjects taught include: Arabic, Quran, Islamic study, math, English. For more details please see the flyer on ICM website or call Sr. Rania 919-805-2082
- On behalf of the Older Adult Committee at IAR we would like to invite the Morrisville community to one of our upcoming events. “Health Care and Your Retirement” We will examine:
- 1) Medicare coverage and traditional medical expenses,
- 2) Long-Term medical care expenses and
- 3) Strategies for addressing uncovered expenses
- Saturday, 1/26/19
- 11 AM – 1:30 PM
- Al-Maidah Kitchen & Cafe @ The Islamic Association of Raleigh
- Lunch will be served – RSVP contact us @email@example.com
- reserve RSVP at http://evite.me/Df5kKUnjag1
- ICNA Relief is excited to present the Winter Gear Drive in collaboration with Al-Iman School NJHS. All donations can will be collected at Al-Iman School. For More info, please contact 9199043390 or 8032107534. JAK.
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen