ICM Jumuah Announcements 3/1/19
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- ICM Food Pantry needs your continuous donations. It is open on the first Saturday of each month to those in need. Please donate food items in the box at the masjid. Monetary donations are also welcome.
- You are invited to join us for our monthly potluck this Sunday March 3 after Maghrib Prayer. Please bring a dish to share
- The Islamic Center of Morrisville will be hosting a Triangle Muslims event for High School students and their families. Come join us for an information session run by High School Seniors and College students about applications, essays, scholarships, and much more. Over a dozen speakers will be sharing their personal experiences. This program starts at 5:00pm in the hall at 101
- Please note, on the following dates Jumuah Prayer will be held in the MASJID ONLY: March 29, May 3 and September 29
- There will be a Matrimonial Event at Apex Mosque on Saturday, March 9th. The participants ages 18 to 39 will meet from 2pm to 3:30pm. The participants ages 40 and up will meet from 3:30pm to 5pm.
- The MSA at NC State University will be hosting it’s annual MSA Night on Friday, March 8th at 5:30pm with Ahmad Ali Akbar in Stewart Theatre in Talley Student Union. Tickets are available for $15 online
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen