ICM Jumuah Announcements 3/29/19
- Please donate for monthly expenses
- ICM will be hosting a Showcase of Businesses owned by Muslim women on Saturday April 6 from 2-6PM in our hall. In sha’Allah there will be 30 vendors with their goods including food, Islamic clothing, art and much more! Entrance is free and all are invited to attend
- ICM April potluck will be held on Sunday April 7 from 5:00 to 7:30 PM in the hall at 101 Quail Fields Ct. in sha’Allah. This will be the last community potluck before Ramadan.
- The Islamic Center of Morrisville is growing alhamdulillah. With growth comes expanded programs. We need volunteers for many different roles. If you have a few spare hours each month, please consider volunteering in one of our committees. We have a need for brothers and sisters for the following:
- Member of Education Committee
- Helpers for Elementary Youth Programs on Friday evenings
- Ramadan volunteers
- Shura Elections Committee volunteers
- Facility Maintenance
- Website Maintenance
If you are interested in volunteering, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know how you would like to help.
May Allah reward you and all of the volunteers for your efforts, Ameen!
- Please note, on the following dates Jumuah Prayer will be held in the MASJID ONLY: May 3, May 10 and September 29
- You are invited to a special banquet event on Saturday March 30 at McKimmon Center featuring Sheikh Saad Tasleem for Baitulmaal’s Yemen Relief efforts. Please come out to support a good cause.
- Join ibad ar-Rahman Fayetteville masjid for a special seminar April 4-6 titled “No Regrets!!” with imam Karim AbuZaid, an internationally renowned scholar, and speaker on Guide Us TV and Huda channels. Don’t miss the opportunity to benefit from this great scholar on Friday April 5, after maghrib and special seminar on Saturday April 6, 11am-4pm.
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen