ICM Jumuah Announcements 8/17/18
• Please donate for monthly expenses
• We wish for our community and our Ummah a blessed Eid, and we are pleased to inform you that, by Allah’s will, we will be holding the Eid prayers next Tuesday (Aug. 21st) at the ICM facility (107 Quail Fields Ct).
We will be having 3 shifts for Eid Prayer Inshaa Allah:
1st shift Takbeer 06:30 a.m. Prayers 07:00 a.m. Imam Abdenasser
2nd shift Takbeer 07:45 a.m. Prayers 08:15 a.m. Imam Abdenasser
3rd shift Takbeer 09:30 a.m. Prayers 10:00 a.m. Br Tysseer
As you all know, parking spaces are limited, and we encourage all of you to carpool whenever possible. We also encourage you all to come as early as possible to the shift you want to attend, that way you can find parking more smoothly.
• ICM Friday Night Youth Program is being restructured. ICM Youth committee will be holding an important meeting for parents at 7:30pm tonight. Your input is valuable and your participation is important to the success of the program. We hope to see you there!
• ICM Youth Committee is proud to sponsor a basketball fitness program for muslim girls age 9-16. Registration deadline has been extended to August 31. See ICM Youth website for registration
• ICM Food Pantry needs your continuous donations. Please donate food items in the box at the masjid. Monetary donations are welcome.
We ask Allah (swt) to forgive all of our brothers and sisters who have passed away and ask Him (swt) to give speedy recovery to all who are ill. We ask Allah (swt) to accept our good deeds. Ameen